Thank you to our Community Sponsors!
Paula Hoerner/ Arbonne International Independent Consultant, House of Betty Jane, Lake Zurich Travel,
Call Me Social Butterfly, Petra4Travel, Touching Sky Meditation/ Susan Short, Tupperware/ Rosemarie Fagan
Generous Donors to our Auction
Thank you to our sponsors!
A Love A Flair
Apples and Nanas Boutique
Arbonne International, Paula Hoerner
Avalon Salon, Bonnie Conte
Cookware by Candace
Couture 360 Salon, Christina & Rose
Caring Women’s Connection Board of Directors
Fred Astaire Dance Studio Long Grove
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa, Kildeer
Home Away from Home Dog Care
Long Grove Confectionary
LZ Family Martial Arts
Mary Kay, Marla Shell
Potions & Pretties
Rodan & Fields, Michelle Artino
Rosemare Fagan, Tupperware
Rosemarie Fagean, Tupperware & Kathy Pederson, On Occasion Catering
Schultes Precision Manufacturing
Sports Clips, Lake Zurich, Gale
Susanne DePaepe, Hallmark Promotions
The Gents Place
Within Reach Gifts, Long Grove
Yin Yang Pilates
Younique Products, Nicole Schultes
- Dress is business casual – be comfortable and fun! Dressier than jeans, but no dresses required.
- Please use MAIN entrance at Kemper (not the side one)
- We are expecting 140 women, please allow enough time to arrive and register
- Please stop at the registration table to get signed in (and drop off a check if you haven’t paid)
- During the Preview time from 6:00-7:00pm you be able to:
- look through the live auction items and pick out your favorites
- purchase raffle tickets for the themed jars and
- purchase Thanksgiving dinners (see below)
- enjoy appetizers and beverages
- We will be auctioning in number order of the baskets
- Items in the auction (not to mention all the raffles!) Click Here
- There is complimentary glass wine (2 for CWC Members), and hors-d’oeuvres, cash bar for other beverages. Get your tickets at registration
- Kemper will be selling bottles of wine for $20, and have a full cash bar – they will accept cash or credit card payments
- If you are not a member of CWC, we would be happy to sign you up!
- There is also a special raffle FOR ALL CWC members just for attending – a chance to win a COACH WRISTLET! (no additional purchase required)
- Thanksgiving Dinner Donation & Raffle: Where everyone is a winner! Help us purchase dinners for those in need for $20 and receive a raffle ticket. Winner need not be present.
- The live auction will start promptly at 7:00pm and we plan to end by 9:00pm.
- There will be small dessert plate served around 8:15pm and a coffee station will be provided.
- Didn’t win any of your bids and want to help our cause? Donations accepted at check out