For Graduating High School Seniors attending an accredited college, university, or vocational school to obtain a 2-4 year degree in Fall 2018.
The 2017-18 Service Scholarship application is due by February 1, 2018.
- Be a Lake County Resident
- Have a minimum overall academic GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Math, English and Science
- Must have at least 50 hours of verifiable volunteer hours during your high school career
- Will be enrolled full-time during the 2018-2019 academic year at an accredited college, university or vocational school
- Must be willing to volunteer for 10 hours of service time in a community of your choice (5 hours before the end of your first academic semester to receive the second installment of scholarship)
- 2017-18 CWC Service Scholarship Application (MSWord format) (PDF format)
- Questions? Please email our Scholarship Co-Chairs, Lisa and/or Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Support the Scholarship: You may donate to the scholarship online at any time (*The Caring Women’s Connection is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.)
The following recipients of the 2016-17 CWC Service Scholarship all showed a deep passion and genuine love for volunteerism in their community and surrounding area. They continue to make a difference through their commitment to service and helping others. Please take a moment to read a little bit about each of our awardees below. Thank you to everyone that contributes to the scholarship fund and to the Caring Women’s Connection general fund. None of this would be possible without your continued support!
To Support the Scholarship: You may donate to the scholarship online at any time: (*The Caring Women’s Connection is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.)