For Graduating High School Seniors attending an accredited college, university, or vocational school to obtain a 2-4 year degree in Fall 2019.
The 2018-19 Service Scholarship application is due by
February 1, 2019. MUST BE POSTMARKED BY FEB. 5th, 2019 for consideration.
Be a Lake County Resident
- Have a minimum overall academic GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Math, English and Science
- Must have at least 50 hours of verifiable volunteer hours during your high school career
- Will be enrolled full-time during the 2019-2020 academic year at an accredited college, university, or vocational school
- Must be willing to volunteer for 10 hours of service time in a community of your choice (5 hours before the end of your first academic semester to receive the second installment of scholarship)
- 2018-19 CWC Service Scholarship Application Click Here (MSWORD format)
- Questions? Please email our Scholarship Co-Chairs, Lisa and/or Pamela at email@example.com
- To Support the Scholarship: You may donate to the scholarship online at any time (*The Caring Women’s Connection is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.)
The following recipients of the 2017-18 CWC Service Scholarship all showed a deep passion and genuine love for volunteerism in their community and the surrounding area. They continue to make a difference through their commitment to service and helping others. Please take a moment to read a little bit about each of our awardees below. Thank you to everyone that contributes to the scholarship fund and to the Caring Women’s Connection general fund. None of this would be possible without your continued support!